Sunday 17 July 2011

Vintage resort photos

As we were at my parents this weekend having our wedding planning initiations I took the opportunity to have a bit of a riffle through my Mums photograph archive and I think I stuck holiday themed gold!!

I knew my tropical print obsession must have come from someone before Stella McCartney!

Hoola-hoola circa 1980

Ooh short, shorts

Rocking breton stripes, Venice 1978

Not only is my Dad's mustache quite amazing here, I love the fact he's wearing the same breton stripe tee as the gondolier. I think this double stripe effect must have had some kind of profound impact on me as a child as I can't get enough of them!!


What can I say, to this day I'm still inspired by my parents, who are still cooler than I will ever be! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment