Saturday 16 July 2011

The Great Tea Cup Hunt

For those of you who follow me on Twitter or Instagram, you might have heard me mention 'The Great Tea Cup Hunt' once or twice.

This isn't some kind of non-seasonal version of the easter egg hunt but me and Nick's search for vintage crockery for our wedding settings. As I've just posted about our wedding meeting I thought it seemed right to give a little space to some of the bits and bobs we have picked up/ had donated to us over the past few months!

Camden Passage- Where the obsession started

Inspired at Portobello
Helped out by Mum and Charity shopping!

Donations from two generations of Pontefracts

2 comments:

  1. Here, The Collection of Tea Cups are Fabulous. All the old types and new designing tea cups are looking beautiful.
    herbal tea

    ReplyDelete
  2. In this post you shared many good Tea cups. It looks like traditional. They all are very nice. I like them all. I want to buy some for me.

    add picture in picture

    ReplyDelete