Monday 12 September 2011

And so it begins!

I have noticed that NFW has started!! It has been all go at work so much so I haven't had time to update here, whoops! We also spent the first major show weekend in an idyllic village in Shropshire for our friends wedding (check out some pics here), there's only so much style.com you can look at before people, rightfully start looking at you disapprovingly!!


Going forward I will update with shows that I love on a personal level and key shows I think we will all be looking at to shape the UK high street in the newt few months. Sadly I do not get front row seats so all images are courtesy of style.com unless otherwise specified.


Easy florals and polka dots, paired with simple, clean silhouettes create a desirable, modern collection from ADAM





No comments:

Post a Comment