Sunday 8 January 2012

2012

Happy (belated) New Year! I have to say I've got a really good feeling about this one, last year had many ups and downs, a hard grafting year for everyone I know. I think this year is going to show the rewards of last years hard work, well I hope so anyway!! 


This also going to be the most incredible year for me and Nick as we are getting married in less than five months, I don't think I've ever been more excited!!


A little motto my sister sent me, we've got this as our saying for 2012! 

This was on a wall on brick lane, love the idea of letting things go (also love the note about letting go of the monsters under your bed!)

Training myself to appreciate the little things: My mini silver 2012 diary where I'm writing a list of all the little positive things that happen daily, which I have a tendency not to notice/ forget/ ignore!  

No comments:

Post a Comment