Wednesday 30 November 2011

Idyllic Yorkshire

So from New York to York! I was just looking though my photo album on my iphone which reminded me how much I love our fleeting trips up to Yorkshire so I just want to share a few with you!


When we arrived at Nick's parents we had roses cut from the garden in our room, so beautiful!!


Whalebone at Whitby, such an amazing clear day even though it is November!


Amusements at Whitby


A walk along York walls in quite different weather!

Museum gardens (I think the moody weather helps with the pic!)

Judy's Vintage at Hospitium Gardens (I managed to sneak a bit of shopping in!)


And where would a trip to Yorkshire be without a few pints of Ale in a few good pubs?!
The Bluebell, York

The Durham Ox, Crayke











No comments:

Post a Comment